Terms & Conditions
1. The Villas collectively known as Pano Stalos Villas are offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the Owners to the Client.
2. To reserve a Villa the Client should first complete the online enquiry form or make their enquiry to the Owners using email or telephone. A formal offer and an email requesting payment of the initial deposit will then be forwarded to the Client.
3. By making payment of a deposit (25% of the balance due) the Client is formally agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Upon receipt of the deposit the Owners will send a confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
5. The balance of the booking (75%) is payable not less than six weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing/email that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owner is able to again let the Villa. In this event, clause 6 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within six weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
6. In the event of a cancellation by the Client a refund will be made if the Owner is again able to let the Villa. Any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, health etc.
7. Although we do not take a security deposit the Client agrees to be held liable for any damage or loss caused to the Villa and contents by any member of their party beyond that which is considered by the Owners to be general wear and tear.
8. In the event of cancellation by the Owners, all payments will be refunded to the Client within 2 weeks of the cancellation. The Owners shall have no further liability to the Client in respect to losses incurred, and the owner shall have no responsibility in finding alternative accommodation for the client.
9. The rental period shall commence at 430pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
10. Maide service is twice weekly. Towels will be changed twice weekly and bed linen on a weekly basis. The Client agrees to facilitate this and to allow other essential works such as gardening and pool cleaning as necessary.
11. The Client agrees to be a considerate guest and to take good care of the Villa and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is included in the rental fee, the Owners reserve the right to levy an additional charge should the Villa be left in an unacceptable condition.
12. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance or engage in any unlawful activity on the premises during the rental period. If this condition is breached the Owners reserve the right to exclude the Clients party and to terminate the agreement without compensation.
13. The Client shall report to the Owners without delay any defects in the Villa or breakdown in the equipment, plant and appliances in the Villa, garden or swimming pool. The Owners agree to make arrangements to repair and/or replace these items as soon as practicable.
14. The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Villa, nor in respect of any equipment, plant machinery or appliance in the Villa, garden or swimming pool. For any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owners. For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Villa shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period, in such an event the Owners shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
15. Under no circumstances shall the Owners liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period. This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in-connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
16. The Client must not permit smoking inside the Villa. Smoking is permitted outside the Villa on the balconies and pool area using the ashtrays provided.
17. The Client agrees to observe and enforce the pool safety notice displayed in the pool area.
18. The Client agrees to supervise children at all times, in particular around the pool areas, balconies, hillside roadways and walls.
19. Air conditioning units must only be used whilst the Client and their party are in residence at the Villa, with all windows and doors closed. Under no circumstances must the units be left on continuously while the property is unoccupied. If the units are found to be left on whilst the Villa is unoccupied the Owners reserve the right to withdrawn their use without compensation.
20. Clients whose parties include disabled or other individuals with special needs should first establish the suitability of the Villa before finalising their booking.
21. The Villas and facilities are soley for the use of resident and fee paying guests. Clients shall not permit or invite non residents onto the property without first obtaining the permission of the Owners. Persons found on the property without permission shall be asked to leave.
22. As a general rule the Owners will only accept bookings from mixed gender or family parties, this clause is to prevent large noisey groups affecting the enjoyment of nearby residents, it is not meant and will be not effect the ability of gay, lesbian or trangender groups from booking with us. If a party consist solely of young people (under 25) or they are all of the same gender, the Client should advise the Owners of this fact prior to booking. The Owners may ask for a security deposit or decline to offer accommodation to such parties. Failure to disclose this information by a Client may result in a booking being terminated. Under such circumstances the booking will be treated as cancelled by the Client and clause 6. of these conditions shall apply.
23. Whilst every effort is made to keep this web site and promotional material up to date and accurate, minor changes may be made to Villas and contents without notification. Changes considered “significant” by the owners will be advised.